Monday, August 3, 2009

OUR CRAFT LOUNGE SNEAK PEEK DAY 2

SEA-SONS GREETINGS


What could be better than combining several of my favorite things all into one. I love turtles, love bubbles, love Christmas and love OCL stamps.... I get it all with the new SEA-SONS GREETINGS Stamp set. It was first on my wish list (or must have list).








Ever have an image not turn out the way you wanted it to? Well, I was coloring these cute little turtles and added tooooooo much ink. The ink spread further outside the image than I wanted... so I made it a stampers challenge or embellishment opportunity to use the turtles and not waste them. I cut them out and added them to this larger image to create a larger scene. Added crafty sparkle to the tree & sparkle fluff to the santa hats. Do you think that turtle will share his candy?



PEEK-A-BOO
Okay, is it me or are these images getting cuter and cuter? Once I started playing with these monsters I could not put them down... I had to pick two from all the cards I made to show today. This is a tri fold that opens when you untuck the saying from under the ribbon. I am going to add fast food gift cards in these for our teens Halloween gifts (three teen boys 15 - 17).



I wanted to make a card with each image, but that would have taken forever! Instead I included three on one card. What fun... Think I will call it monster sampler! Are they the sweetest monsters or what? This is a must do card for my next month classes.. will give several chances to use the copics...











REINDEER KISSES

What a perfect name for a cute reindeer stamp set. Just wait until you see the whole set. There are some real cute images including this real cute swirly tree. Wish it fit on the card, but couldn't get everything on there. This card was made from the techniques from Splitcoaststampers. Of course I made a boo boo in the scoring and got an extra fold, but what the heck... I like it.

WOWZA! and I said everyday this week gets better... just wait until tomorrow and Thursday! Whew Hew... see ya then. Jennie

PS. My blog is new so I really really appreciate all of your views & comments. Thanks to all of you.

13 comments:

  1. Wow you are one talented chick!! Love all of your cards! Your coloring is ROCKIN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW! You have been so busy Miss Jennie B! These all totally ROCK! Thanks so much for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness! You have been overflowing with awesome ideas! Whoa! WTG! They're all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh, these are FABULOUS! LOVE the little scenes you created with the fishies and the coloring is outstanding! LOVE the Reindeer Kisses card, too! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sets are great,anything to do with water.
    I have made so many shutterfold cards I can score them in the dark.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all fabulous!! You have been busy but rocked these sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What FUN creations! Fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you were BUSY! Loooove all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of your cards are fabulous! Love the Christmas under sea scenes you created! And your Reindeer card is gorgeous! Halloween cards are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all of your cards, you've been a busy girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, what a bunch of stampy goodness!!! Love everything you did here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of your cards are WAY cute! You've been a busy chickie!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl... you are ON FIRE! Just knocking my socks off! :)

    ReplyDelete