Monday, November 30, 2009

CHA Classes - Copic Techniques & Our Craft Lounge


CHA Classes
I am very excited to announce that I will be teaching at least one class at CHA Anaheim on January 22nd from 1:00 - 3:00. We will be coloring 3 different cards with each featuring a different Copic technique.
I am so honored that Copic and Our Craft Lounge are sponsoring me for this exciting event. I hope many of you will join me for the fun. Space is limited to 50 guests per class, and I would love to fill the class and book a second class. Class registration information will be availabe very soon. Here is the link to the event.
Watch for more details!

CHA Craft SuperShow
www.craftsupershow.com
SHOW DATES & HOURSFriday, January 22 - 12:00noon - 8:00pmSaturday, January 23 - 10:00am - 6:00pmTICKET PRICES:$20.00 - 2-Day Pass$15.00 - 1-Day PassChildren Under 10 -

No comments:

Post a Comment