Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fairy Dust is a Must! New Stamp Set by OCL


FAIRY DUST IS A MUST is my favorite new release by Our Craft Lounge. These cards were made for their one year celebration challenge.

Pink fairy:
I added bling by adding pink sparkle fluff the the flower that was punched with an old SU punch. More bling was added with OCL crafty sparkles to her wings.

Blue Fairy
Bling added with Our craft Lounge crafty sparkles - it is awesome glitter.. teeny tiny bits of glass crystals - beautiful on all creations.


These two cards were made Christmasie just by coloring with the traditional Red & Greens. I actually used two OCL stamp sets on the last card. The presents came from Sea-sons Greetings (another favorite set of mine because it has bubbles my fav turtle).

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, Jennie! These cards are fantastic!! I LOVE, love, LOVE the one of the fairy on the toadstool! And I love that you used Christmas colors!!

    ReplyDelete