Friday, September 25, 2009
Here is a list of most of the things we go over in class.
1. Introduction to Copic Markers
2. How to refill markers - demo
3. Paper selection
4. Ink - what types to use when
5. Understanding the basic color wheel & the Copic Color wheel
6. What the numbers & letters on each marker means
7. How to select natural blending colors.
8. Blender pen - fun and helpful tips on using the blender pen & blender solution.
9. Shading & finding your light source.
11. Fading backgrounds.
13. how to color hair.
14. how to color wood.
15. Tip to tip 7 palette blending.
16 Beginning basics of Copic air Brush System - even get to make one image with airbrush.
A Cherry Tree Shoppe - Cherry Valley, CA
Saturday October 17th Noon - 2:00 pm
We will be coloring and making these Festive fun cards in one class. All images will be pre-stamped to allow more time to color. Please bring your own markers. Nancy has a nice selection of markers - check them out!
SEE YOU THERE!