Monday, February 8, 2010

Class Projects March - Scrapbook Heaven



Hello Everyone,

Here are three of the four cards we will be doing at our monthly Scrapbook Heaven - Copic & Our Craft Lounge class. For those of you who have not been to this class, we have a class on the second monday of each month at 2:30 and repeats at 6:00. It is a ton of fun and a great group of ladies. Everyone welcome. Call store for details.

Top bunny card has a softbackground made with the Copic airbrush system, Froggie pretenting he is a bunny card is a fun tri fold card, and Octopus card has Copic Opaque White on the suction cups. Really gives a bright look. Opaque is added with a fine tip paint brush AFTER the rest of your coloring is done. Come give it a try.

Did you know I got to pet a octopus while scuba diving a few months ago... it was so cute and silky feeling! Tom bought me a cute stuffed octopus to remind me of the event. I just had to have this stamp set from Our Craft Lounge.... I am now going to Cozumel in March to get certified in Scuba Diving... that is my treat for my big 50 bday! Whew hew. wonder what stamp set that adventure will inspire!

Stop into the store to see the fourth card on display today!

Scrapbook Heaven, Westminster, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment