Thursday, April 8, 2010

Busy, Busy Busy! blog hop candy prize


Hello!
Boy time is flying and so am I. I was a lucky girl to go to Cozumel for my 50th birthday. Whew Hew. I got certified for Scuba and got to dive 7 dives in 4 days! What a blast! Loved every minute of it!
Then back to the real world as I flew off to Portland Oregon the day after returning from Mexico. I taught a few classes there and visited with my wonderful son Austin, and some of my best friends.

Now it is time to get back to my blog postings The first little sample is Coco the cat from Stampavie... I would have never bought this stamp until my friend/student Debbie told me how much she loved the image. I am so glad she talked me into it... this cat is so fun and easy to color. Great beginner copic image!

Second image is from Our Craft Lounge Vintage Roses. This is a very elegant set that I think is perfect for Mother's Day... I think I will send this one to my mom (the best mom in the world). Note that both layouts are similar - I just turned the one piece sideways and changed the ribbon... see what a different look you can get by just playing with the pieces!

BLOG CANDY WINNER IS MARGE!
This is a great wallet that you can store your own Copic markers. I am glad to announce that the winner seems to really think she needs the copic wallet for her collection...... isn't it funny what we NEED. Winner is......
Marge said...
I deleted my earlier post, which said how much I loved your bright, cheery card, because I'd forgotten to leave my email. I totally NEED a Copic wallet for my little collection.....
Email me privately at Jenniebstampin@aol.com so we can get your prize mailed off asap!


1 comment: