Monday, July 5, 2010

Anaheim Hills Classes - Copics

I am happy and sad that tomorrow I will be teaching my Copic Techniques Class and a Copics Coloring class at SCRAPPIN IN THE HILLS, in Anaheim Hills tomorrow. Of course I love the store is why Iam happy to be going there... however, they are closing the store so tomorrow will be my last class taught at this fabulous store! Argh... I will miss them.

Good news.... I will start teaching at Tall Mouse in Anaheim Hills on August 11th and following up with card classes on the second Wednesday of each month. They will feature Our Craft Lounge Stamps with Copics... Whew Hew... I get to continue teaching in the area to this great bunch of stampers and Copic fans.

Here are the images we will be coloring at Scrappin In the Hills tomorrow.
Note: bring your own markers and I have given several color options for the flowers. If you don't like my color combinations, make up your own! See you there! You will receive several of these images and we will color as may as time allows.

Flower color suggestions:
Yellows: Y11, Y15, YR21 (or)
Pinks: R81, R83, R85 (or)
lavender: BV000, Bv02, BV04
plus....
Greens: G20, G82, G85 or three greens that blend well together
Dragon fly (BV000, Bv02 or C00, C1, C2)
Clear Atyou Spica Pen (optional lavender spica pen for dragon fly)
Blender Pen

2 comments:

  1. Jennie, thank you SOOOO MUCH for the wonderful class! I feel very lucky to have been taught by you, I learned a ton and I will recommend everyone I know to take a class with you to learn how to use this fun markers! Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for the color suggestions too!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete