Tuesday, July 20, 2010

CC Designs & more! (Blog candy reminder)


Here are the cards we will be doing at Collective Journey in August. Hope to see you there! Two images are by CC Designs --- they have the cutest little girl stamps! LOVE them! The watering can is a beautiful image by Impression Obsession - their images are so easy to color! Last but not least is the cute little mouse by Stampavie another of my favorite stamp companies. Isn't he cute (never knew rodents could be so cute!) I added Our Craft Lounge Sparkle Fluff to his hat and it really finished him off.. Can't believe my classes are begging for Christmas already!

I am counting down the days till CHA... I leave Sunday! Whew Hew.


PS.. DONT FORGET THERE IS BLOG CANDY ON EARLIER POST!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your class at Collective Journey on Tues. night....it was my first time and I'm thinking I should take your technique class. Hope to see your soon. Thanks, Mary

    ReplyDelete