Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fall Cards



Images: Impression Obsession.
Colored by Me...
Hello Everyone...
Wow, summer has been a blast. I got to spend some real quality time with my son which was absolutely wonderful! Now it is back to stamping, colorin and card making. I leave for New Mexico in the morning to teach a Copic Certification... next month I will be flying to Salt Lake City and to Oakland for Certification classes. Gotta make up for taking off most of August.

I am really coming back to my local stores for card Copic coloring and card making. Here are a few sneek peeks of a few cards I have been making. I kept the layout of the cards simple, because of all the detail in the image. Both of these images are by Impression Obsession - I love Gary Robertson's drawings.

Details and photos of cards in September classes to be posted soon! I sent out samples today, so they should be posted in your local store within a few days. See ya all soon!

3 comments:

  1. Your cards are incredible! Love the fall colors.

    Just dropping you a note to say that MY first "official store taught" copic class since I was certified by you (the goddess of copics), is SOLD OUT! I teach this Saturday and am so thrilled. I also brought in samples to the store for the following class I will be teaching has already had gals signing up for that..doing monochromatic coloring. Thank you for your wonderful guidance and support and the break-in class you taught here last month...you led the way with style! Thank you again and always!!

    Jenn Dove (AZ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful images and so beautifully colored! Very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete