Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Austin is a pilot!

If you know me, then you know how much I love my son. His Seventeenth Birthday was last week. He took his FAA Pilot's test on his birthday and is now a LICENSED PRIVATE PILOT at age 17. He passed the very rigorous test on the first day he could legally take the test. I am so proud of him. I had to toot my horn on my blog today just for AUSTIN. He has such focus, drive and dedication to accomplishing his goals, and has still maintained a perfect report card even while attending 1/2 day high school and 1/2 day of college. In addition to all of this, he is also on the Jr Ski Patrol on Mt Hood and volunteers at many community events. He is such an amazing kid and I am the luckiest person in the world to be his mom.

Austin I love you with all my heart and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. Please do me a favor. If it is your dream to fly AIR FORCE ONE... PLEASE WAIT UNTIL OBAMA IS OUT OF OFFICE... it will be a safer job at that time! Here is a photo of the stuffed plane I found for Austin! Thought it was perfect for this occasion along with another present he will like better. Love you so much.....


Love Mom.


image by Whipper Snapper.. I am always collecting plane or aviation images... if you know of one please let me know... Austin prefers more realistic images, but I bought this one the second I saw it and kept it for this occasion. the flag was perfect to put in a little congratulations blurb.

1 comment:

  1. HI Jen, your card is Fab...and that son of yours is terrific!!! Missing you lots m xxx

    ReplyDelete