Monday, March 21, 2011

Scrapbooking Made Simple - Santa Clarita 3/19/11


Just had to post a quickie note on my classes in Santa Clarita. Scrapbooking Made Simple really knows how to put on an event. It was an all day event with three classes taught by non other than ME... and also we had Irina from LaLa Land Crafts doing a beautiful beautiful make and take.. I can't wait to do mine that she gave me to do. I will be going back next month for two full days of classes.. Hope you can join me, but you better hurry. As of yesterday there were only four seats available... Whew Hew!

PS.. yea yea.. I was acting a bit goofy, but we were having a blast. It is wonderful to have a job that I can enjoy... (some of the behind the scenes stuff is harder than you think though... LOL).

COLORFUL HUGS TO ALL!

Love you guys....
Jennie

2 comments:

  1. How fun!!! Can't wait to see what you made for the make and take! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun! When are you coming back to Idaho?

    ReplyDelete