Friday, May 13, 2011

A Stampendous Summer is on it's way!

What better way to celebrate that summer is on it's way than with a beachy card. This image is from Stampendous.. released in January in time for some great summer cards... Being a boater, scuba diver and beach lover I absolutely love this image.

The sand was colored using various E50's just dotting first with the lightest then gradually going darker and darker using less of each color as I got darker... then I went back to my lightest marker and dotted some more to kind of melt them together.. I love the outcome.

This stamp also comes with this wavy greeting that I just totally love! I stamped it onto yellow dotted paper and cut around it for a fun little flair to my card.

Then I added a paper flower for the finishing touch!

Colors Used:
seashell: R20, R22, R24
Hull: E30, E33, E37
Sail: BG10, BG72, blender
Coral: V000, BV02
sky: B000
Yellows: Y21, Yr24
Prima Flowers: colored in with R24 & Y21
Sand: E50, E51, E53, E55

Cardstock by: Bo Bunny

Visit your local store to order this fun image! It comes with the matching greeting!
( STAMPENDOUS #crn068)


No comments:

Post a Comment