Monday, July 11, 2011

Blog Candy Winner! Donna


I hope you have all been having a great summer so far! I have been super busy, playing, boating, and teaching tons of classes... so fun.

The winner of the Blog candy is.... listed below... Donna, please send me our mailing info and I will get your hand signed copy of the book to you right away!

Congrats!

Donna said...Wow, asking me to choose my favorite Copic Trio is like asking a kid to pick his favorite dessert at the bakery! But if I were pinched to do so, the frosting on my cupcake would be R81, R83, and R85. I'm a pink kind of gal and layer it with some dark chocolate browns, E55, E57, and E59 and I'm in dessert heaven! :-)


Help me name this class.. I originally called it dots and doodles. It is adding texture, patterns etc to the image. dotted ground, fabric patterns to the clothing, water squiggles in the water etc... I need a name for the class that is snazzy and simple. Dots and doodles is not working for me.. LOL... Of course a prize will be sent for the best class name.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Donna!! Lucky lady:)

    How about Texturizing with Copics for your class name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratsulations Donna.

    I'm thinking Jazzy Backgrounds or Snazzy Backgrounds. Sorry, I'm a bad speller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Donna, got me so excited there for a minute, I never win and saw my name and was so happy, jumping up and down and we even picked the same colors, but alas it was not me :(, but I hope you enjoy!!

    Thanks
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWE... Donna.. sorry! and for the name picking you guys are doing great.. jazzie is a great name.. That's my yorkies name! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry "other Donna." I really didn't think it was ME who won and I too am jumping up and down. LOL Thank you so much Jennie! I guess Donnas think alike when it comes to choosing our favorite Copic colors!

    Jennie ... re your class samples, I would suggest you play up the water theme and call the class Join the Splash of Color or Wet with Copics ... something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like to keeps things simple, sounds like a fun class -- how about just ....Texturize It

    another choice would be Totally Textures

    ReplyDelete
  8. My 13 year old daughter suggests, Copic Makeovers or Makeovers with Copics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just couldn't get the name "Bits n' Bobs" out of my head so thought I'd suggest that.
    Paula (PEP)
    Congratulations to Donna too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What about Terrific Textures or A touch of texture?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jennie, would you be kind enough to acknowledge my e-mails so I know you have my right address ... to send me the Copic Coloring Guide Book I won! Thank you so much. :-) Donna Lane

    ReplyDelete