Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Birthday Card for Andy......


This week is Andy's Birthday (my boyfriend)....I made him a golf blanket earlier this week ----- he absolutely loved it. Yea.. Yea... I am always slow about cards for loved ones......... I finally got around to making him a card and am very pleased with the outcome, so I thought I would share........ now that I look at it.. the greeting does not match the image.. but what the heck it matches the inside of the card... So Happy, I am able to share such a special day with you.... Happy Birthday!

Details:
Image: Digi Stamp by Karen's Doodles... you can buy one from here.... I just love these whimiscal stamps.. wait till you see the santa dog, santa kitty and yes santa TURTLE! I am so anxious to color that turtle.... its C-U-T-E..... with all Capitol letters...... Love it!

Printed Paper is "Happy Together" by Fancy Pants.. (greeting is also from paper), Embellies: Golf Tee & Golf Marker.......


Colored with my Copics:
Hat/Grass: G20, G82, YG63
Pants: B91, B93, B95, B97
Shirt/shoes: E30, E33, E35, E37
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04
Background: Airbrushed with B21, swishes B000
Club: C1, C3, C6



No comments:

Post a Comment