Tuesday, October 18, 2011

OCL - Guest Designer for October - Outta This World

Is this card darling or what? I love it. I have not made many little boy cards since Austin was younger but this is so fun.... wonder what Austin would think If I sent it to him for his 18th birthday that is actually later this month. I don't think he will care what card I send as long as I send a check with lots of $$$$ in it... LOL... gotta love teens.... mine is the best - just ask me, (all moms have the best kids).

This set is called Outta this world by Our Craft Lounge. Please check out their blog as I am their guest designer for the month of October.... I promise to have something NEW and fun next monday but check it out now to see what else they have. All of their stamps are available at your local Scrap/Stamp Store...... if they don't have them please ask.

http://www.blog2.ourcraftlounge.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment