Sunday, October 2, 2011

Our Craft Lounge - Guest Designer

Wowza.... One of my very very favorite Stamp Companies asked me to be a Guest Designer for the Month of October... Whew He... time to strut my stuff... so I thought I would start off the month with a Peacock!

The moment I saw this peacock from the PROUD AS A PEACOCK stamp set (Pictured below).. ..... I thought purple and turquoise... I just had to have it. I could not find a background paper anywhere that seemed to fit the style and colors I wanted... So I colored part of this background paper with a V15 Copic Marker to make it match! Whew Hew problem solved. Give this a try....
I only colored a tiny piece of these "ornanments" with my purple marker
and it gave enough purple in the paper to perfectly match the colors I used to color my image. I just love my Copics.

I LOVE Our Craft Lounge... Did you know that my very first image
that I colored with Copic Markers was Bubbles by Our Craft Lounge? Yep, Our Craft Lounge was a HUGE part of my becoming a successful Copic Teacher for local, national, and international stores as well as a Certification instructor for Copic. THANK YOU SO MUCH OCL... I LOVE YOU!

Products used: Available at your local Scrapbook and Rubber Stamp Stores
STAMPS Our Craft Lounge - Proud as a Peacock
deco paper: Harmonie - Noel - Ornaments
deco paper: My Mind's Eye - Hip Hooray girl - Happy Day
Copic: (distributed by Imagination International): Copic Pens, X-press blending card and adhesive, ABS 1 airbrush kit.
Pearl Pen by Viva Decor (turquoise and Lilac)
Spellbinders dies - various

Markers used:
Bg10, BG53, BG72, BG75
V01, V12, V15
YG21,

PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL RUBBER STAMP AND SCRAPBOOK STORES

Click here to visit the Our Craft Lounge blog, it's an amazing place to find great ideas to spark your imagination! Have a wonderfully colorful day!

HUGS
Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment