Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Stampavie.... Holly Hobbie Style image!


I loved Holly Hobbie and had to have a Holly Hobbie shirt, lunch pail, doll and everything Holly Hobbie.

When I first saw the Sarah Kay images by Stampavie I fell in LOVE..... because the images reminded me so much of Holly Hobbie. I have been addicted ever since. Here is what I think will be my personal Christmas card that I plan on sending out this year to a few family and friends who will get a hand made cards... (last year No One got one.... I was moving!). If you want a chance to color her, please come to my classes... I will be including this in my Stampavie Christmas Card Classes at Scrapbooking Made Simple in Santa Clarita, Scrapbooking Heaven in Westminster, Collective Journey in Redlands, and Pages From the Heart in Monrovia.... The other projects are just as cute! (class images and colors are posted in my facebook gallery) Facebook name: Jennie Lin Eger Black

Sorry the picture is dark.... My camera card is acting up for some strange reason.. guess I have worn it out!

Colors used in this darling image are as follows:
Sky: B91, B93,
Dress/Hat: R22, R24, R27, R59
Purse/Hair/Bow: Y32, Y35, E33,
Post: E30, E33, E35,
Mailbox/Shoes: C1, C3, C5 optional C7
Green Holly: any greens (G20, G82, G85 my favs)
Red berries: Red Spica Pen.

Looking forward to sending these out! I am soooo excited! Love love the buttons, and heart punch... I need to think of a small greeting to put in the oval piece... maybe sending Holiday Hugs? That would go with the heart! Hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment