Monday, October 17, 2011

Trick or Treat - OCL.

Wowza I spent the entire weekend at Scrapbooking Made Simple. It is an amazing store with tons of energy and good stuff. Kimberly from Our Craft Lounge was there for a darling make and take for 54 guests! Whew Hew. I taught four classes. It's always fun with Kimberly and OCL......

This is a stamp from the new single stamp sets.... Is this kitty darling or what! So simple to
color.

Many people ask how to color images "black" I don't color anything black - don't even have a black Copic Sketch marker in my personal set. I use various grays to give the feel of black. In this image I used N1, N3, N5 and N7 to give the feel of black and feature a Highlight (N1), midtone (N3), and the shading (N5 & N7). Hat is colored with V01, V12, and V15.... Oranges are Y15, YR16 and YR18.

No comments:

Post a Comment