Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Golf fun from Di's Digi Downloads

I know you would think I LOVE golf.. well - wrong!  However, I do love to drive the golf card around the course and take photos!  The golf courses are sooooo pretty and relaxing!  LOL.... It's those special people in my life that love to golf.  I love to go watch and capture fun pictures of them making funny faces and wiggling their bottom while trying to get the perfect position to swing at that silly little ball. People think I am nuts with my bag of markers and clipboard that I sneak into the golf cart! 

This little guy is from Di's Digi Downloads.. a new find for me!  I lover her fun little images, they are so cute and soooooooo many to chose from  HERE!  

Today's Tip... I love to play with texture.. there fore I used the bullet tip of my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers to "flick" in some blades of grass.  too fun.

Spectrum Noir:
reds: CR3 CR5, CR6
Gray/black: IG1, IG3, IG5, IG7
greens: CG2, CG3, DG3
bear: GB3, GB6, GB8, EB3
sky: tb1

Copic Equivalent.
reds: R24, R27, R59
gray: c1, c3, c5, c7
Green: yg21, yg23, yg25
bear: YR24, E33, E35, E37
sky: b0000

4 comments:

  1. Aww this is adorable. I love your coloring. Thank you for playing along at Crafter's Companion. :o) ~ Tonya DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your teddy bear card! Thanks for entering our challenge at the Crafter's Companion blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. Thanks for playing along at Crafter's Companion Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and am eager to follow it as I am new to Spectrum Noir and coloring with alcohol markers. I noticed that you listed Copic equivalents for this particular piece. Is there a chart or list out that lists Copic equivalents for all the Spectrum Noir markers? It would be so helpful when reading other tutorials that use Copics only. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete