Monday, July 9, 2012

Have a PURR-fect Christmas - classes

Is this the cutest kitty Christmas card or what?  The image is one of the new releases from Crafter's Companion new stamp line.....  Mulberry Woods.   I absolutely love all of them!  If you know me I am more of a doggie person than a kitty person (they make me sneeze and the hair is not do-able for me), but if the kitty is on paper..... I totally love them!

Just a quick post to share one of my favorite new images... Here are the colors I used.

Spectrum Noir

Trees: CT2 (yellow), CG2, CG4, DG4
Yellow Kitties: GB2, GB7, GB9 (golden browns)
Gray Kitty: IG1, IG2, IG4
Box: TN2, TN4, TN6
Snow was done with a white acrylic paint pen. 
reds: CR5, DR3, DR7
blender pen

THIS CARD WILL BE ONE OF THREE IN MY CLASSES IN AUGUST
This year let's be ready for Christmas before it's too late!

This N That - Chino Hills, CA  TBA (contact store for update)
Collective Journey - Redlands, CA  August 21
Pages from the Heart - Monrovia, CA August 17

other colors
greens: YG21, YG25, YG67
golden brown: YR21, YR24, E35
gray: C or W  1, 3, 5, 7
Brown: E30, E33, E35, E37
Blender pen



No comments:

Post a Comment