Saturday, January 25, 2014

ON LINE Watercolor Stamping #1 Floral Garden - Now open for registration


Hello Everyone!
My local watercolor stamping classes have been a huge hit.  I am happy to say that my local classes have been selling out and everyone has begged for more!  I am happy to announce that my first ever Watercolor Stamping class is open for registration on Monday January 27.   So now you can take my classes in the comfort of your own home at any time of day or night you choose! I will still be available in Southern California Stores, but now I can reach a wider audience and still teach to people around the world.  This is super exciting for me.

Watercolor Stamping - This fun 3 week class will start in Late Feb. with registration opening Monday Feb 24th. Classes begin in late March (or anytime you want to take it).  Super fun!  REGISTER HERE

I can barely wait to announce more exciting news! 

Watercolor stamping classes also available in So California
Collective Journey - Redlands, CA  909-793-2200
Watercolor Stamping #2 February 11, 5:30 - 7:30

Scrapbooking Made Simple, Santa Clarita, 661-298-1112
March 16 Watercolor Stamping with Art Impressions Special class 10:30 am

Pages From the Heart - Monrovia, CA, 626-358-5334
Feb 28  Watercolor #2

The Stamp Addict, San Diego, CA 619-667-5051
Febuary 15, Watercolor Stamping & Copic Skin & Hair techniques

Happy Coloring!
JENNIE


 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny my computer seems to have eaten your contact info for me to re enter classes I took from you through MCC. Thank goodness I found your blog. Can you help me out now that I can go back to my classes. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Laurie

    ReplyDelete