Sunday, July 6, 2014

POWER POPPY CHALLENGE (PPFREEDOM)



LOVING... these images.... this week Marcella even has a few free digi's for you on her website where you can also see the other entries for this Power Poppy challenge. 

The challenge was to use colors to represent the country we live in.  Of course I live in the amazing USA..... so I chose the traditional red/white/blue.  I always have to change things up a bit so I did two images.  One I added Yellow and the other I added a light brown.  I just can't get enough of these images!  They are so realistic and not cartoonie... if that's a word!  LOL.....  Both images are available in digi or clear stamps.  and the Let Freedom Ring saying is one of the free digi's she is offering on her site.






Peonies Copic Colors:
B21, B23, B26, B28
R24, R29, R59
YG03, YG63, YG67
E51, E53,

Roses/vase
B91, B93, B95,
Y11, Y15, Y19, Y38
YG03, YG63, YG67
base: E00, W4, W2, blender

2 comments:

  1. Oh the peonies done in red white and blue look awesome! Lovely patriotic design! Thanks so much for joining in the Freedom challenge at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The images are certainly gorgeous Jennie as are your beautifully designed cards.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete