Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Free Copic class with Jennie Black - Building Dimension Week 2 & 3


Hello,

Well here is week two and three of my free Copic Coloring class series.  I hope that you enjoyed week one and all posted your coloring worksheets or samples on our Facebook Forum.  We learn from each other so it's always best to share even when we are not super pleased with the outcome of our work.  I can guarantee one thing in coloring....... That is you will not get better without practice, trial and error!

So Here we with a new lesson.  This week we will work on breaking down images into separate individual shapes, so that we can properly shade them. Let's jump in with our video of the week.
Here are some samples that I colored.  Note that the kitty in the hat box is copy righted so I found a similar one for you.  Thus the reasoning for two different kitties. You can purchase the pink kitty image from Crafter's Companion.


A few color combo suggestions both Copic & Spectrum Noir
Kitty in Hat Box - Step out


Flower step out and color suggestions
coloring page - Jennie Black
Ok that sums it up for my first free online class series.  I will post more based on how successful this one is!  I hope you enjoy the classes and give me feedback on what you liked most.  Again, these classes were first done for PAID classes so the format is a bit different from what the videos may say. 

Colorful Hugs,
Jennie Black

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennie - I have been coloring with copics for a loooooooong time and watching this course as a refresher course gave me some tips that I did not remember about. I love using copics for coloring and love your videos!!!

    ReplyDelete