Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Inky Watercolor coloring class - San Diego June 25

Whoot Whoot - here are the samples for our june class.  I am so excited.  If you know me you know how much I love scuba diving with the turtles...  check out this awesome ocean friends set. You can even get the matching dies that cut perfect!  The set has a dolphin, turtle, seahorse large clam shell and a mermaid.  Perfect for summer! 
The second card is just as fun using the new shells stamp and die sets... I love them!  so fun. Backgrounds are done with Ranger ink refills and ink sprays.. you will have to come to class to see how to make that fun messy water looking background.

And there is always sunshine and flowers for summer, so this last card is so fitting.  I hope you will join me on June 24th at The Stamp Addict or at my house on May 14th.  It will be so fun.  Call Store for details at 619-667-5060 or check out the samples at their store!



Please bring your own waterbased markers and a small paint brush or aqua brush and adhesive.  

Colorful Hugs,
Jennie Black


No comments:

Post a Comment